Breaking News

I Wish Beverly Caimen Made Her Debut With Kyuranger's Opening

As Kyuranger comes to an end and Kamen Rider Build is barely its first half - I just want to throw in a bit of a joke that I wish wasn't a joke from my head. I want to imagine what if PANDORA featuring Beverly Caimen made their debut as early as February 12, 2017 instead of September 3, 2017. While it's good to have her debut in Kamen Rider Build but I still can't help but wish it were Kyuranger instead.

If it did, I think it could really be a big dirty finger at Philippine TV networks that despise real talented Filipinos while promoting a culture of mediocrity. It would really be an earlier blast at the mediocrity encouraged by the Philippine entertainment industry. Should I mention it's really reaching that unreachable star if she sang Kyuranger's opening theme. 

What do you think of this imagined scenario? 

No comments