Breaking News

Shaina Magdayao As The Filipino Version Of Poison Ivy

I think I do have a knack for writing weirdly done WTF did I just read posts and one of them compared former President Noynoy Aquino to Emperor Palpatine. Well you can feel free to say WTF did I just read yet again. Okay, I gave Shaina Magdayao a "loving birthday present" which I felt isn't enough. I decided to compare her to the Batman character Poison Ivy though I haven't read enough comics so I'll stick with my rather limited knowledge based on the cartoon incarnations instead.

You could object that Shaina is not an environmentalist fanatic like Poison Ivy. If both the fictional character and a real character have anything in common it's that they're that drop dead gorgeous and deadly at the same time. Poison Ivy as a villain uses her sex appeal against her enemies. If I'm not wrong, Shaina seems to use her sex appeal to manipulate the men around her. Both are like roses - nice to look at but watch out for the thorns. They're both attractive as roses and twice as deadly as roses' thorns.

I could remember that episode in Batman: The Animated Series where Poison Ivy kissed Batman in her first appearance. I could imagine Shaina's kiss doing the same thing. She may not literally use poison lipstick but I think it could serve as deadly mental poison. Poison Ivy's kiss on Batman drove him dizzy and she flirted with him. I think I would have failed if I were Batman. It would be a bad idea to want to date both women for their beauty. They may be gorgeous but they sure know how to prick you with their thorns.

The same could go for watching teleseryes for her. Eye candy is only a bonus and it never saves a bad show from being berated. She's probably just delicious bait but when you get into it - the show really sucks. Watching The Better Half better yet renamed as The Worse Half is a waste of time. Good thing I decided not to watch it even for her beauty. It was all but plotless idiocy that may be relying on her beauty. In short, they just rely more on form over substance. She may intoxicate but it ends up as lethal poison as teleseryes are poison for one's mental health.

No comments