Breaking News

Guy Happily Praises Girl Who Stayed Even If He’s Poor and Struggling in School

One guy happily praises the girl who stayed even if he’s poor and struggling in school. As he graduates from civil engineering, he promised to make sure that she would be there when he enjoys success in life…

According to Danniel Tubal who recently graduated from BS Civil Engineering, his girlfriend Mariatherese Palma had been the high school campus crush but she picked him. It makes him proud and happy that despite him not having a lot of money, she stuck with him anyway.

Photo credit: Danniel Tubal / Facebook

While many guys would say that they are no match for rich guys because girls would always pick the rich ones, such is not true, of course. Mariatherese is proof that not all girls go after the rich guys.

She was with me when I can only afford kwek2 for our date,” Danniel wrote in a post on Facebook that would quickly go viral.

Because she knows that he only has Php20 as allowance each day, Mariatherese would secretly slip some money in his bag so he can have something to use for lunch.

Photo credit: Danniel Tubal / Facebook

She was with me and offered me 70% of her allowance when she knows that I only have 20 pesos on my pocket for my whole day class. Hindi nya sinasabi skin, iniiwan lang nya sa pockets ng bag ko, then pag nasa skul nako mag txtxt nlng sya na, ‘jam nasa pocket ng bag mo yung pang lunch ha,’” Danniel happily narrated.

And while many girls would get angry if the guy can’t give them a gift for a special occasion, Mariatherese understands that her boyfriend could not really afford to buy one.

She was with me even I cannot afford to buy her gifts on our anniversaries. She was with me when failed 3 subjects in midterm and almost [lost] hope,” Danniel added. “And I will make sure that SHE WILL BE WITH ME IN MY SUCCESS!

Photo credit: Danniel Tubal / Facebook

It is a wonderful promise! Many are hoping that these two would both find success in life and live happily ever after…


Source: Buzzbooks

No comments